Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get to Capital One Hall?
Address and Directions
Address: 7750 Capital One Tower Road, Tysons, Virginia 22102
Capital One Hall, located in Tysons, Virginia, is easily accessible by car directly off I-495 (Capital Beltway) and just steps away from the Silver Line's McLean Metro Station.
Garage parking will be available for every performance at Capital One Hall in the parking garage on Capital One Drive near the corner of Scotts Crossing Road. Enter 1625 Capital One Drive North, Tysons, VA 22102 into your GPS for directions to the garage.
A parking pass can be purchased when buying performance tickets or on-site the night of the event for $10. Parking is available to patrons on a first-come, first-served basis. It is possible for the parking garage to become full on busy performance days. Parking will open 4 hours prior to show time.
McLean Metro Station on the Silver Line.
Rideshare Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Drop-off will take place at the front of Capital One Hall at 7750 Capital One Tower Road, Tysons, VA 22012.
Pick-up will take place at the retail parking lot at the corner of Capital One Drive and Scotts Crossing Road. When exiting the theater, turn to the right and go to the end of the block, cross the street and turn right. The parking lot will be on your left.
What are the entry procedures?
Entering Capital One Hall
To ensure the safety and health of our patrons, staff, and artists, the following is what to expect when entering Capital One Hall.
- First, your bags will be checked. All bags must be no larger than 12”x16"x12”. Backpacks and oversized bags or purses will not be allowed.
- Next, place all metal objects (keys, cell phone, wallet, etc.) in the bin and walk through the magnetometer.
- Present your ticket to be scanned. All attendees must have a ticket regardless of age.
- Head to the bar and enjoy the show!
Mask and Vaccination Requirements
Effective Friday, March 18, patrons attending events* at Capital One Hall are no longer required to wear masks or provide proof of their vaccination status. Although masks are not required, they are encouraged.* Subject to change based on tour/artist requirements. See specific show page for any special requirements.
- Oversized bags (maximum 12”x16"x12”), backpacks, or boxes
- Propane and propane powered vehicles, equipment and displays
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices
- Guns, knives, electronic shock devices, chains, clubs or other weapons that could be used to harm another individual or property
- Sticks (including selfie-sticks) or poles
- Markers or stickers (any other adhesive items)
- Projectiles (including beach balls and Frisbees)
- Lit cigars, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, or the like
- Controlled substances of any kind unless pursuant to a doctor’s prescription (Name on prescription must match name on photo ID)
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers
- Helium or other lighter than air filled balloons
- Recording devices (video, audio or photographic)
- Laser pens or other laser light-type pointing devices
- Signs, posters, or banners
- Skateboards, Skates (roller or in-line), or scooters
- Noise making devices (horns, whistles, etc.)
- Umbrellas (non-retractable)
- Outside food and drinks
- Additional items may be prohibited on a show by show basis
Yes, a coat check ($3) is available after you enter the main lobby of Capital One Hall.
Doors open 60 minutes before showtime. Please allow plenty of time for traffic, parking, and entrance procedures. Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager.
What accessibility accomodations are available?
Handicap parking is available in the Capital One Hall garage. For easier access patrons are able to be dropped off at the main entrance of the theater.
Sign Language Interpreters
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any sign language interpreter needs at least 10 days prior to show date.
Assisted Listening Devices
Available free of charge at coat check in the main lobby. Our venue provides Williams Sound PPA R38 units with 3.5mm stereo jack headphone connection and over-ear headphones. These devices do not offer Bluetooth connectivity. For more information on the device, visit https://williamsav.com/product/fm-r38.
Purchasing Accessible Seating
Accessible seating can be bought through Ticketmaster.com and seat locations are listed below. When you hover over the seat it will bring up a little box with ADA and Companion icons. Also, after you purchase your seats, please send an email to email@example.com with your seat location and we will ensure the appropriate seats are removed to accommodate a wheelchair.
- Left Orchestra: Row P Seats 1-3 and 7-9/Row X Seats 1-3, 7-9 and 13-15
- Right Orchestra: Row P Seats 2-4 and 8-10
- Left Balcony 1: Row EE Seats 1-3 and 7-9
- Left Balcony 2: Row AA Seats 1-3 and 7-9
- Right Balcony 2: Row AA Seats 2-4 and 8-10
If you will be bringing a service animal to the performance, please contact the Box Office at firstname.lastname@example.org for ticketing assistance.
Is there a box office?
Box Office Location and Hours
Location: 7750 Capital One Tower Rd, Tysons, VA 22102
- Mondays: CLOSED
- Tuesdays: CLOSED
- Wednesdays: CLOSED
- Thursdays: CLOSED
- Fridays: 10 AM – 2 PM
- Saturday: CLOSED
- Sunday: CLOSED
*Box Office will open 4 hours prior to all performances.*
Ticket Fee: $2 per ticket purchased at the box office
Phone: 703-343-7651 (Fri 10 AM - 2 PM)
NOTE: All attendees regardless of age must have a ticket.
Yes, for groups of 10 or more please send an email to email@example.com and someone will get back to you shortly.
What else should I know?
Photography and Video Policy
On a show-by-show basis, recording devices (video, audio or photographic) will be permitted.
Food & Beverages
No outside food and beverages are allowed inside Capital One Hall.
Capital One Hall patrons are permitted to consume food and beverages, that have been purchased on site, inside the theater for select shows.
Click here for other dining options at Capital One Center.
The Capital One Center is a smoke-free campus. No smoking will be allowed inside or around Capital One Hall.
Work or Volunteer at Capital One Hall
We'd love to chat. See our careers page to get started.
Host Your Event at Capital One Hall
See our available spaces and start your inquiry today right here.
The Watermark Hotel is a brand-new all-suite hotel located in Capital One Center adjacent to Capital One Hall, featuring 300 luxury residential suites, including lavish, upscale furnishings, abundant space in which to unwind, and a hospitality team dedicated to setting a new definition of luxury. The Watermark Hotel indulges guests with a thoughtfully curated stay that delights and surprises even the most discerning traveler. Thoughtfully designed to enhance your stay in Tysons, Virginia, the hotel offers convenient access to Capital One offices, Capital One Hall, the McLean Station along the Metro's Silver Line, and more. Culinary experiences include locally-sourced breakfast at The Aviary, or craft cocktails paired with culinary delights in the Chef-driven dishes on offer at Wren. The hotel is connected directly to The Perch, an urban rooftop green space perfect for enjoying art, relaxation, or time with friends or colleagues.
Have a question not listed above? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will reach out shortly.