Visit Capital One Hall
Capital One Hall, located in Tysons, Virginia, is easily accessible by car and just steps away from the Silver Line's McLean Metro Station.
The Watermark Hotel, partner hotel to Capital One Hall, is a new all-suite hotel located in Capital One Center, featuring 300 luxury residential suites with lavish, upscale furnishings, abundant space to unwind, and a hospitality team dedicated to setting a new definition of luxury. The Watermark indulges guests with a thoughtfully curated stay that delights and surprises even the most discerning traveler.
Frequently Asked Questions
For a complete list of FAQs, look here.
Mask and Vaccination Requirements
Effective Friday, March 18, patrons attending events* at Capital One Hall are no longer required to wear masks or provide proof of their vaccination status. Although masks are not required, they are encouraged.
* Subject to change based on tour/artist requirements. See specific show page for any special requirements.
- Oversized bags (maximum 12”x16"x12”), backpacks, or boxes.
- Propane and propane powered vehicles, equipment and displays.
- Fireworks or other incendiary devices.
- Guns, knives, electronic shock devices, chains, clubs or other weapons that could be used to harm another individual or property.
- Sticks (including selfie-sticks) or poles.
- Projectiles (including beach balls and Frisbees).
- Lit cigars, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, or the like.
- Controlled substances of any kind unless pursuant to a doctor’s prescription.
- Cans, bottles, coolers or other similar containers.
- Helium or other lighter than air filled balloons.
- Recording devices (video, audio or photographic) for the intent to distribute or to re-sell.
- Laser pens or other laser light-type pointing devices.
- Signs, posters, or banners.
- Skateboards, Skates (roller or in-line), or scooters.
- Noise making devices (horns, whistles, etc.).
- Umbrellas (non-retractable).
- Additional items may be prohibited on a show by show basis.
Parking: Handicap parking is available in the Capital One Hall garage.
Drop-off: Patrons are able to be dropped off in front of the theater.
Sign Language Interpreters: Please email email@example.com with any sign language interpreters needs at least 10 days prior to show date.
Assisted Listening Devices: Available free of charge at coat check in the main lobby. Our venue provides Williams Sound PPA R38 units with 3.5mm stereo jack headphone connection and over-ear headphones. These devices do not offer Bluetooth connectivity. For more information on the device, visit https://williamsav.com/product/fm-r38.
Purchasing Accessible Seating: Accessible seating can be bought through Ticketmaster.com and seat locations are listed below. When you hover over the seat it will bring up a little box with an ADA and Companion icons. Also, after you purchase your seats please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your seat location and we will ensure the appropriate seats are removed to accommodate a wheelchair.
Left Orchestra: Row P Seats 1-3 and 7-9/Row X Seats 1-3, 7-9 and 13-15
Right Orchestra: Row P Seats 2-4 and 8-10
Left Balcony 1: Row EE Seats 1-3 and 7-9
Left Balcony 2: Row AA Seats 1-3 and 7-9
Right Balcony 2: Row AA Seats 2-4 and 8-10
Service Animals: If you will be bringing a service animal to the performance, please contact the Box Office at email@example.com for ticketing assistance.