Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Anticipate and respond to guest needs
- Respond to guest concerns/complaints regarding food or service and correct errors or resolve complaints with a friendly, positive attitude
- Organize and prioritize service per appropriate service sequence
- Take menu, beverage and bar orders from artists and communicate orders to kitchen and/or bar through micros terminal
- Check food orders prior to serving to ensure that they are correct, properly presented, and that special requests have been met
- Deliver food and beverages to artist
- Perform opening/running/closing duties according to HOB policy
- Maintain line of sight/atmosphere control by circulating through work area throughout shift
- Have the ability to memorize menus and daily specials
- Remove dirty plates, glasses, etc., from green rooms once artist has finished
- Clean spills on tables or around work area
- Maintain HOB safety and sanitation standards
- Have knowledge of all music, promotional or special events in the house
- Provide production coordinator with proper documents to enable catering costs to be calculated and flashed accurately
- Communicate any last-minute menu changes or dietary restrictions to the kitchen staff for execution
- Ensure dressing rooms are set up with agreed rider and in-house items upon bands arrival
- Ensure all traces of previous occupants are removed and room is clean
Education and/or Experience
- 2-5 years high volume experience in restaurant operations
- Skill in guest relations
- Wine & Liquor knowledge
- High School Diploma
- Transportation in order to retrieve anything the artist may require that we do not carry on site.
- Fast paced work environment with extended periods of prolonged standing and working on your feet
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Afﬁrmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Free employee parking.