ASM Global, the world’s leading venue management and services company, has an excellent and immediate opening for the position of Greenroom Server- ASM Global/ Capital One Hall. This individual will be responsible for handling/overseeing the procurement of all food & beverages, paper products, and other venue supplies to achieve optimum price value while maintaining superior quality to ensure outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Capital One Hall is a multi-venue theater complex presently under construction at Capital One Center, located on the campus of Capital One headquarters in Fairfax County in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Capital One Hall features a 1600 seat performance hall, a 250-seat black box, a rooftop park encompassing a 150-seat amphitheater and an authentic Biergarten. The venue encompasses a spectacular Grand Lobby and Terrace, both spaces perfect for unique performances, pre-show activities, smaller musical acts, corporate gatherings, and social events. This extraordinary, state of the art facility is located directly off the silver Metro line making it easily accessible locally and out of Washington D.C. proper. The anticipated performance season runs 12 months a year and will host a diverse, eclectic mix of entertainment including live music concerts, comedic acts, festivals and will proudly host many Fairfax County theatrical and symphonic groups including but not limited to organizations such as the Fairfax Symphony Orchestra, Washington West Film Festival and Ravel Dance.
Capital One Hall is owned by Capital One and opened in October 2021 and is managed by ASM Global, a Los Angeles based company and a world leader in facility management who will operate this extraordinary complex in the best interest of its client, Capital One.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The Barback/Busser is responsible for providing high quality customer service during all events to achieve customer satisfaction and provides support to the various retail stands throughout the facilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists and oversees all food and beverage requirements pertaining to the bars.
- Assists with the ordering, receiving, and inventory of all accountable items.
- Ensure adequate storage of product by continual supervision of stock levels.
- Ensure quality products are delivered in a fresh and timely manner as guided by the Bar Manager.
- Works in conjunction with Suite Staff, Kitchen Personal and Stewarding department.
- Ensure that proper grooming and sanitation procedures are followed.
- Supports event schedules and assignments based on business demands.
- Ensure Customer Service, complies with standards of service.
- Establish and maintain positive client relationships.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be TABC certified
- Requires the ability to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays, in addition to normal business hours.
Education and/or Experience
- High School education is desired.
- Must have basic working knowledge of cash register and cash handling procedures.
- Must have sufficient math ability to accurately count and handle money.
- Must have basic working knowledge of bar operation.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to read and interpret documents
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
- Ability to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to communicate and execute instructions via radio
- Ability to work flexible hours including daytime, evening, weekends, and holidays
- Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written form.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet deadlines. Work effectively under pressure and/or stringent schedule and produce accurate results.
- Remain flexible and adjust to situations as they occur.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and listen. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events. This position requires stooping and lifting. Must be able to lift 50 lbs. to the waist.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
Free employee parking.