Under general supervision of the Production Manager, the Audio-Visual Technician will perform work as needed to maintain and prepare lighting, sound, and audio-visual equipment for events in Capital One Hall.
Include the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
· Operate Sound consoles for live events, meetings, theatrical performances.
· ETC lighting board programming and operation, house lighting systems video projectors, robo-cameras, live video switchers, and as necessary hang and focus lights, assemble staging and sound systems asper show needs.
· Setup and manage internet connections.
· Unload and load client trucks.
· Move scenery on and off stage per show needs.
Position requires ability to:
· Demonstrate proper knowledge and use of all procedures, techniques, machines, materials, equipment, and tools used in technical construction and maintenance
· Demonstrate proper knowledge and technique in the use of lighting, sound, audiovisual, and rigging equipment used Capital One Hall
· Maintain an effective working relationship with clients, employees, exhibitors, patrons, and others encountered while working
· Read and comprehend blueprints, drawings, and other related materials
· Follow oral and written instructions and communicate effectively with others in both oral and written