The Accounts Payable Clerk will perform Accounts Payable and other duties for the Capital One Hall on apart-time basis at approximately 24-28 hours per week with flexibility up to 35 hours per week during peak event activity (concerts) at the facility. This position reports to the Director of Finance, and can be remote during pandemic restrictions.
· Process all Accounts Payable for the Capital One Hall to include: invoice receiving, routing invoices to managers for approval, cuttingAP checks
· Daily reconciliation and recording of electronic vendor payments
· Create Invoices for event-related receivables
· Manage accounts receivable aging, follow up with customers for past due balances
· Approve positive pay items online as needed
· Create and submit 1099’s and W-2G’s at calendar year-end
· Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
· General knowledge of accounting principles, particularly revenue and expense matching and accruals
· Strong math aptitude and attention to detail
· Experience using Bill.com preferred
· Ability to work efficiently and effectively with other departments
· General proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Windows
· Demonstrated sound organizational, coordinating and personal interface skills
· Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to successfully communicate with the public, other employees, sponsors and vendors.
· Proven job reliability, diligence and dedication.
· Associates degree preferred
· Minimum 1 year Accounts Payable experience required
· Must have outstanding communication skills and the ability to multi-task/prioritize in a fast-paced environment.